Customer Enablement Manager
iPRONICS Programmable Photonics is making the computational power of photonics commercially affordable. Founded as a spinoff of Universitat Politècnica de València, iPRONICS has pioneered the field of programmable photonics and developed the first general-purpose photonic processor capable of programming high-speed light signals on-chip with unprecedented flexibility. Our solution enables the same hardware to be applied to limitless commercial applications with a voracious appetite for computational power, including 5G communication, data centers, artificial intelligence, computing and IoT.
If you are passionate about innovation, facing deep-tech challenges and contributing to the information processing of tomorrow … Join our team and help us invent the future of photonics!
About the job position:
- Customer relationship management.
- Engaging customers and partners about the programmable photonics / photonic computing value proposition.
- Supporting iPronics’ customer operations.
- Identification of potential commercial partners.
- Conducting analysis of research studies and creating insightful and depth presentations to help drive strategy, speaking engagements and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as operations manager, program manager, market research analyst or similar.
- Experience and successful track record in business development, strategic partnerships, and product management.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Fluency in English mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
- Experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience in the photonics industry.
- Experience in science university spinoffs.
Remote work welcome.
If you are interested, please forward your CV and presentation letter by email at joinus @ ipronics.com